Wednesday, September 28, 2016

MY OUTFITS FOR VEGAS




Hello!

I'm so happy to be back , I know it's been a long time since we talked, a lot of things have changed , I personally think I'm not the same person any more. I have so much things to tell you, I believe things happen for reason so we could grow and learn.
Two months ago I got the worst news of life , My Mom has breast cancer . I never imagined feeling so much pain. It's been really hard since then but my Mom is so strong , next week she starts her first chemo, we are a bit nervous but God is with us!  
Last weekend I had the opportunity to work with Ulta Beauty in Vegas, It was a great distraction to forget about all my problems for a little while. 
My husband and I stayed at MGM one night . Our day was pretty busy , We went to IheartRadio Day Time Village , had dinner at Javier's and last went the Blue Man Group ,  show which was really fun.
On our way back we stopped at Seven Magic Mountains , it was very beautiful and windy lol 

I hope you like my outfits!

¡Hola!

Estoy muy feliz de estar de vuelta, sé que ha sido un largo tiempo desde que hablamos, muchas cosas han cambiado, personalmente creo que no soy la misma persona . Tengo tantas cosas que decirte, creo que las cosas suceden por una razón, para crecer y aprender.
Hace dos meses me dieron la peor noticia de la vida, Mi mamá tiene cáncer de mama. Nunca imagine sentir tanto dolor. Ha sido muy duro desde entonces, pero mi mamá es tan fuerte, la próxima semana comienza su primera Quimioterapia , estamos un poco nerviosas, pero Dios está con nosotros!La semana pasada tuve la oportunidad de trabajar con Ulta Beauty en Las Vegas, fue una gran distracción para olvidarme de todos mis problemas por un rato.
Mi marido y yo nos alojamos en el MGM una noche. El día era bastante ocupado, fuimos a iHeartRadio Day Village , cenamos en Javier's y por ultimo fuimos a ver el Blue Man Group espectáculo que fue muy divertido.
En nuestro camino de regreso nos detuvimos en siete montañas mágicas, que era muy bonito y con mucho viento lol

Espero que les guste mi ropa!





Get the look 

                 Dress/Vestido: Sheinside , Shoes/ Zapatos : TJMAXX , Glasses/Lentes : Ebay





Get the look:
Dress/Vestido : Sheinside


                                                        Get the look:
Dress/Vestido: Sheinside, Bag Valentino

No comments:

Post a Comment